Welcome to the CleverCsx
Build your websites with us!dfsdfsd
WHAT IS CLEVERCMS?kjfdksjfksjkfksjfks
CleverCMS is an open source (MS-PL) Content Management System. It is built using ASP.NET MVC, which provides website developers with a simple, easy to use utility to allow building small-ish (dozens to hundreds of pages), semi-static websites or even complex systems by extending the base with new modules (Areas).
Typically, our tool is used for corporate websites, or a website promoting a team or organization, etc. This is where we shine. There are other content management packages which specialize in building portals, blogs, or article based content, etc. CleverCMS can do all of this and much more!
Check us out and see yourself!
If you're a professional web developer. If you have found that sometimes creating a corporate or organization website is difficult in some of the other content management systems. If you have found that other CMS's are sometimes "overkill" for what you need. If you want to be able to hand off the content management to inexperienced editors. If you want complete control over the layout and appearance of the site, and you know how to do it... If you want an easy to use, yet expandable tool, then CleverCMS is for you.
FOLLOWING ADD-ON MODULES/PLUGINS IN THE FRONTEND:
- Dynamic multilevel menu with quick page adding functionality
- User account management
- Twitter and Facebook login
- Dynamically Created Pages with ability on the fly modification
- Full text search based on popular open source Lucene.NET search engine
- Blog with certain widgets like archive latest etc
- Comments functionality which applies to both Blog and Pages
- Content Rating functionality
- Custom pages for error handling
IN THE BACKEND:
- Complete content management module
- Complete multilevel menu management module
- Complete Blog management module including Tags, Comments
- File Manager
- Complete Basic user management module
- Free HTML widgets management
- Health state monitor based on Exception logging subsystem
If you have a questions/comments do not hesitate to ask at firstname.lastname@example.org